Why should I hire a lawyer?
fuck local girls in If you have a legal problem, it is not advisable to try to handle it alone. A lawyer is a trained and licensed professional, and knows the legal system well. S/he will be able to represent your interest and negotiate/mediate deals on your behalf.totaly free sex pics
How do I find the right lawyer for my case?
pussy sex shaved teen No attorney is an expert in every field of law; there are specialties. You can view Mr. Sales’ practice areas here. Or, if you have further questions, please contact usany time.lesbian cheerleader threesome
What if I cannot afford a lawyer?
pinky porn clips Many people assume hiring an attorney will be too expensive for them. Please contact us if this is your concern. Not hiring a lawyer can be very dangerous if you have a legal problem, and it may not be as costly as you think.picture short skirt teen
What is due process?
vintage scrabble with turntable Every individual has a right to face his accuser and be given an opportunity to be heard by a judge, jury, code enforcement board or other entity that hears facts and decides if a law has been broken.go here
What are the different levels of offenses and what makes them different?
From lowest to highest in severity of punishment:
- municipal or county code violations which the city pursues via a code enforcement board or as a 2nd degree misdemeanor criminal offense. If via a code enforcement board, the penalty is civil and is usually a fine, and sometimes a lien on one’s real property in that city or county.
- a 2nd degree misdemeanor is a criminal offense where the punishment by the judge may not exceed 60 days in jail and a $500.00 fine. A judge usually decides the facts and applies the law to see if one is guilty.
- a 1st degree misdemeanor is a criminal offense where the punishment may not exceed 1 year in jail and a $1,000.00 fine. A judge or a jury can decide the facts in these cases, with the judge deciding the punishment. Misdemeanor offenses, if the judge decides incarceration is appropriate, result only in jail, not prison, time.
- a 3rd degree felony is a criminal offense where the punishment may not exceed 5 years in prison and a $5,000.00 fine. A jury will decide these facts, and the judge will decide the punishment.
- a 2nd degree felony is a criminal offense where the punishment may not exceed 15 years in prison and $10,000.00 dollar fine. A jury will decide these facts, and the judge will decide the punishment.
- a 1st degree felony is a criminal offense where the punishment may not exceed 30 years in prison and a $10,000.00. A jury will decide these facts, and a judge will decide the punishment.
- a “Life” felony is an offense where the punishment may be all the way up to and include life in prison, and a $15,000.00 fine. A jury will decide these facts, and a judge will decide the punishment.
- a “Capital” felony is an offense where the punishment can go up to death, in cases where the crime was a premeditated, horrible murder, and life in prison. There are special circumstances that can increase a certain level of offense, and can change the amount of fine.
free mobile porn materbation videos